If you have trouble joining the forum, or posting, let Dave know. - UPDATED 28 September '17

The latest about Sage Marine

Moderators: sal, matthaler

scoob

If you have trouble joining the forum, or posting, let Dave know. - UPDATED 28 September '17

Postby scoob » Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 am

The reality of the world-wide-web is hackers and spammers. There is a daily onslaught of bad intentioned membership and post attempts … trust me, you don't want to see what these vermin are attempting to post.

For a couple of years we had few problems with these low-lives ... but the week the number of 'spam' attempts has increased to levels never before seen. The attempted hacks/spams are excessive and happening every minute. As a result this forum has multiple anti-spam/hack systems. These protocols keep hackers/spammers from registering and from posting.

These systems may cause some legitimate users of this forum may have difficulty joining or posting. This is especially true if your IP address has been flagged as being used by hackers/spammers.

If you are having difficulty please send me an email (my email address is located on the Sage Marine www-site) and i'll make sure you are able to join the forum and your post(s) are appearing. Please understand the contact email system on the forum has been disabled so you must go to the Sage www-site to collect my email ... which is obviously not listed here because of the bottom-feeding spammers.

I'm sorry that I've had to configure the forum with such stringent protocols … this is, again, the fault of the bad people out there that wish to take all the good that the www can provide and make it bad.

Thanks for your understanding.
--
:: Dave Scobie
:: Sage Marine Sales and Promotion

:: “Integrity is being good, even if no one is watching”™
::
:: my boat's www-site - http://www.m17-375.webs.com

Return to “Sage Marine News and Announcements”